Thursday, December 16, 2010

mga piraso ng isang alaala mula sa hinaharap

xx: would you laugh if i tell you that i came from the future?

xy: why would you tell me something like that?

xx: in the time where i came from, memory can be altered to the extent of your desire. i was a fool back then and i purposely lose my memory. and in a way, it made me unable to remember things that qualifies to be useless for my physical living.

xy: why go back in this time?

xx: this time is the earliest record that we have. despite of knowledge that man attined in our time, it cost us to lose a lot of things. i learned that there is no limit for memory here. i thought... maybe, i can restore my memory or atleast... learn how to remember. so i can have a memory that i can cherrish.

xy: true that we keep a memory as much as we want, but as much as we want to forget, a memory is a memory. i may say that i have forgotten something in my past but i know to my self that i'm only fooling myself. sometimes i wish that there is something that will erase those memories... probably get into an accident and have amnesia.

xx: that's a terrible thing to say

xy: its terrible that we end up like this...

xx: you think so...? 

xy: you could have better memories with someone else. you could've been happier. i'm selfish, all i think is my past, myself. i never thought how your feelings are with me. i never cared about your past that brought you here.

xy: now... knowing that you came here for something... probably everything is a failure because of me.

xx: i knew that i can't restore my memories, serves me right. but i'm happy that i've met you

xy: why dont you go back again to the past and meet someone else and do everything all over again.

xx: going back to the past will not correct anything, we should focus on what we have right now and anything that will come ahead of us. i learned my lesson when i travelled back in this time. besides i can only go back once... and even if i can go back again, i would still find a way to meet you. not to make everything better but to do everything all over again with you. 

xy: that's a very comforting thought...

xy: if fate will allow and we happen to see each other again... i promise i'll be a better person. not only in the preference of others but also for myself.

xx: i'd love to see that. 

xy: do you really have to go?

xx: i have to... time will not wait for no one. 




***
posted in facebook
December 6, 2010 at 3:24pm

No comments:

Post a Comment